I have a disability (learning or physical); can you help me obtain employment?

Employment and Training has specific programs to provide assistance to clients with disabilities. You should make an appointment with an Employment Counselor to discuss what your needs are, and he/she will work with you to find a program that best suits your needs or will work with you along your journey to finding employment.

Posted in: Employment & Training