Eligible participants are high-school and post-secondary students currently attending CEGEP or University.
Mentor a Student Intern Objectives:
- Provide students with meaningful part-time work experiences within their field of study
- Support for local businesses/organizations with their recruitment needs and succession planning as well as an opportunity to mentor and mold the leaders of tomorrow
- Wage subsidies for these eager and talented individuals who can fill in gaps, work on projects and bring in fresh knowledge and insight
- Training experiences that support students in acquiring the workplace skills needed to obtain employment after post-secondary education while demonstrating their abilities to a prospective employer
- Allow students to build networks for the future and earn wages during the academic year
For more information, please contact the Workforce Development Program Manager at 450-638-4280