EMPLOYER APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 1st
INFO & PREP SESSION FOR STUDENTS
WHAT? The purpose of this session is to go over this guideline package and to explain
how this year’s program will operate, as well as provide students with the tools
they will need to compete for jobs, including resume and cover letter writing and
WHERE? Training Classroom at Tewatohnhi’saktha, located on the 3rd floor of
the Kahnawake Business Complex.
WHEN? Wednesday, May 6, 2020, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
HOW? Reserve your spot with the Program Manager by Monday, May 4, 2020 at 4:00 pm by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (450) 638-4280, ext. 238.
New – 2020 Student wages & Duration*:
STUDENT WAGE RATES & DURATION – NEW!
Level A: Part-Time High School $13.10/hour x 8 weeks x 25 hours/week
Level B: High School: $13.10/hour x 8 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level C: CEGEP: $14.00/hour x 10 weeks x 30 hours/week
Level D: University: $15.00/hour x 12 weeks x 30 hours/week
*hours and duration may vary per job and employer needs
Eligible students MUST be a:
- Full-time high school student returning to high school in September 2020;
- High school graduate entering a full-time post-secondary institute in September 2020;
- Full-time college/CEGEP student returning to full-time studies in September 2020;
- Full time University student returning to full time studies in September 2020;
- University graduate of this year; or,
- Adult education graduate of this year attending full-time post-secondary studies in September 2020.