Values reflect who we are and what we continuously strive to become. At Tewatohnhi’saktha, we strive to be:
We hold responsibility for setting and achieving community economic development goals.
We are accountable by:
- Being competent, knowledgeable and professional in our interactions.
- Encouraging a culture of excellence in servicing our members and customers.
- Living up to our responsibilities, meeting our obligations and fulfilling our agreements with all stakeholders.
We are open, honest and available.
We are transparent by:
- Sharing key information with our community and stakeholders regarding our projects, initiatives and activities.
- Communicating with our stakeholders in a clear, accurate and timely manner.
- Conducting ourselves with integrity and honor.
- Remaining approachable and accessible to our clients.
We will continuously collect community input with a creative and forward-thinking mindset in order to cultivate initiatives in the best interest of our stakeholders.
We are innovative by:
- Identifying market opportunities that lead to the development of products, services and processes that evolve with the times.
- Challenging ourselves to go beyond conventional ways of thinking.
- Creating an environment that promotes ingenuity and resourcefulness.