Employer Deadline: Friday April 5, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
INFO & PREP SESSION FOR STUDENTS
WHAT? The purpose of this session is to go over this guideline package and to explain how this year’s program will operate, as well as provide students with the tools they will need to compete for jobs, including resume and cover letter writing and interview skills.
WHERE? Training Classroom at Tewatohnhi’saktha, located on the 3rd floor of the Kahnawake Business Complex.
WHEN? Wednesday, May 1, 2019, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
HOW? Reserve your spot with the Program Manager by Monday, April 29, 2019 at 4:00 pm by email at email@example.com or by phone at (450) 638-4280, ext. 238.
New – 2019 Student wages & Duration*:
STUDENT WAGE RATES & DURATION – NEW!
Level A: Part-Time High School $12.50/hour x 8 weeks x 25 hours/week
Level B: High School: $12.50/hour x 8 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level C: CEGEP: $13.00/hour x 10 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level D: University – 1st Year: $14.00/hour x 12 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level E: University – 2nd Year+: $15.00/hour x 12 weeks x 32 hours/week
*hours and duration may vary per job and employer needs
Eligible students MUST be a:
- Full-time high school student returning to high school in September 2019;
- High school graduate entering a full-time post-secondary institute in September 2019;
- Full-time college/CEGEP student returning to full-time studies in September 2019;
- Full time University student returning to full time studies in September 2019;
- University graduate of this year; or,
- Adult education graduate of this year attending full-time post-secondary studies in September 2019.
CONTENT UPDATED: February 26, 2019