CONTENT UPDATED: February 26, 2019
Employer Deadline: Friday April 5, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
New – 2019 Student wages & Duration*:
STUDENT WAGE RATES & DURATION – NEW!
Level A: Part-Time High School $12.50/hour x 8 weeks x 25 hours/week
Level B: High School: $12.50/hour x 8 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level C: CEGEP: $13.00/hour x 10 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level D: University – 1st Year: $14.00/hour x 12 weeks x 32 hours/week
Level E: University – 2nd Year+: $15.00/hour x 12 weeks x 32 hours/week
*hours and duration may vary per job and employer needs
Eligible students MUST be a:
- Full-time high school student returning to high school in September 2019;
- High school graduate entering a full-time post-secondary institute in September 2019;
- Full-time college/CEGEP student returning to full-time studies in September 2019;
- Full time University student returning to full time studies in September 2019;
- University graduate of this year; or,
- Adult education graduate of this year attending full-time post-secondary studies in September 2019.